Week 3!

Well, hello again! Here I am in my 3rd week of seminary. Things are going very well. I am truly enjoying my classes and feel like the world is opening up more and more every day! There is so much to learn. So much I didn't know. I can't even imagine what will happen as I move into classes with more depth into the Bible and theology.
As I venture into this new part of my life I feel like I am waking up for the first time. I am just learning how to let God in to every part of my life. I thought I already had, but now I am truly learning what it means to be a disciple.


So much going on in the world right now. Hurricane Harvey and the devastation in Texas, strife and conflict among people throughout the country. Now we have a wildfire burning 20 miles or so away that is forcing people out of their homes. We are trying to remember that God is in control, He is still there! Prayer is even more important now than ever!

On the personal front God has been so good. Our daughter who has dyspraxia and spd has been having some wonderful days! She had a day last week were she played with her friends in the morning, I took them to walmart to get slime making supplies, then I took them out to lunch and after that we came home and she and her friend made slime and played with it for hours! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Normally, just a morning of play with her friend results in tears and being overwhelmed. So for her to be able to tolerate an entire day like that and enjoy her friend was such a gift! We just praise God for His goodness.

School is starting back up this week, this means homeschool for us. We are ready! Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment